Premium Economy Class
Welcome aboard the A330neo on Premium Economy Class
At the airport, take advantage of a priority lane
You will have access to a dedicated check-in desk. You can board in your own time and be amongst the first passengers to disembark so that you can pick up your luggage with a minimum of waiting.
You will be permitted to carry 2 pieces of luggage of 23 kg on our long-haul flights (in accordance with our code-share partner's allowance) and on our medium-haul flights, luggage that will be unloaded in priority.
You will also accumulate Flying Blue air miles and have faster access to the advantages offered by the programme.
Many services are available at the airport:
- A currency exchange
- Transport (taxi, shuttle bus, car rental)
- Telephone booths for use with cards
- A postal counter for the purchase of telephone cards, mobile refills, envelopes and stamps.
Complimentary Wifi is available within the airport.
AN ENTIRELY NEW CLASS FOR YOUR COMFORT
A haven of peace
Discover Aircalin's new Premium Economy class. Take advantage of a dedicated cabin of only three rows. Entirely designed for restfulness, it is available on Aircalin-operated long-haul and medium-haul A330neo flights. The Premium Economy cabin offers a lighting programme adapted to each stage of the flight.
You will be provided with a high-quality in-flight service: a comfort pack, a bottle of mineral water, a comfortable pillow and blanket and champagne to welcome you on board…
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Flora to the flore
The new Aircalin class highlights one of New Caledonia's principal attractions: its flora. The motifs are directly drawn from New Caledonian nature and its exceptional biodiversity. The phylodendron or the New Caledonia is an integral feature of the Caledonian landscape. The pine, which stands tall and proud and is endemic to New Caledonia, has made many Caledonian tourist sites famous, such as the Isle of Pines.
A comfortable and modern seat
In addition to its wide base, the Premium Economy seat also offers generous leg space (up to 96cm). Thanks to its comfort foam and 18.1° recline, this seat will ensure that you have a restful and relaxing flight. The Premium Economy seat offers numerous functions:
- A USB plug to recharge your electronic devices
- A 110 volt plug for two or three seats
- The opportunity to plug in your own headphones
More in-flight entertainment
You will have:
- A 33cm widescreen LED HD latest generation touchscreen with remote control.
- An enhanced and intuitive system with more than 150 programmes (latest films or classic films, TV series, music, documentaries, games…) and new functions (interactive 3D map, exterior camera...)
- Wifi connectivity and other offers adapted to your needs to extend your onboard wifi experience
- An individual e-reader
- Our in-flight magazine Altitude to introduce you to the charms of New Caledonia and all the other destinations on our network, the complete programme of in-flight entertainment and your duty-free shop.
REFINED CATERING AND SERVICE
The new Aircalin Premium Economy class offers you a gourmet experience
After your champagne or other apéritif of choice, we offer you a range of menus created by our chef, inspired by the culinary specialities of New Caledonia: seafood, local vegetables or local dishes representing the cultural richness of the country. Our children's menu and special meals are also available upon request when you reserve your flight, at least 48hrs before departure.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tabacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more infomation, please visit our in-flight Shop.